Your collegiate success depends on access to quality tools, information and assistance when you need it. Our Student Services section offers you access to all the university resources and support you will need during your online degree program.
- If you need technical assistance, please don’t hesitate to contact ITS Client Services. We’re here to help make your online learning experience convenient.
- Students enrolled in UIS Online programs can experience the vast resources of Brookens Library including databases, journals and research tools. You can also chat with a librarian.
- We are here to assist you through the processes of applying for and receiving financial assistance to fund your education. Financial aid is available to eligible students. In order to determine eligibility for financial aid, students must complete a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) each year. UIS’ Federal School Code is 009333. Online students who have questions regarding financial aid are encouraged to contact us at (217) 206-6724 or [email protected].
Career Development Center
- At the University of Illinois Springfield, we are committed to helping students transition from college to career. We provide a full range of services including internship and job search strategy, resume assistance, mock interviews and more. Visit our Career Development Center to learn more about these helpful resources available to you as an online student.
The Learning Hub
- The Learning Hub offers free academic support services to currently enrolled UIS students. Through a peer tutoring program, The Hub offers one-to-one appointments in writing, math, accounting, economics, computer science and more. From online tutoring to online workshops, we’re here to help you succeed.
- Students who complete all degree requirements must apply for graduation by the application deadline date for the semester in which they intend to graduate. Degrees are awarded three times per year, at the end of the spring, summer, and fall semesters. For additional information regarding your degree requirements and commencement, please visit the Graduation page.